– Registered candidates who will take the exams should visit the official website of the University Grants Commission – ugcnet.nta.nic.in
– On the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Release of Admit Card for 23 September 2022 and the Subject and Shift-wise Schedule of UGC NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) Phase III-Reg. ‘
– They must login using their UGC NET application number and other details
– After submitting the details, the UGC NET admission card will be displayed on the screen
– Download and print a copy for future reference
UGC NET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
– Candidates are advised to arrive at the exam center at least 30 minutes before the presentation time to avoid last minute rushes
– Candidates should be aware that it is mandatory to bring a printed copy of the admission card to the examination hall.
– In addition to the admission card, they must also have a valid identity document
– At the test center, candidates will be asked to respect social distancing and COVID protocols
– Water can only be carried in a transparent bottle
– Candidates should be aware that they are not allowed to bring a calculator or any other electronic device into the exam room
Applicants must wear the printout of the admission card and follow these guidelines. For more details, they can go to the official website. Times Now wishes the candidates good luck!