The National Examining Board (NBE) will soon begin the online registration process for the Graduate Medical Study Abroad (FMGE) exam in December 2021. Interested candidates can register on the official website website nbe.edu.in from 3:00 p.m. The deadline for submitting the application is November 3 until 11:55 p.m.
“The December 2021 FMGE online application form will be online from 14.10.2021 (3 p.m. onwards) to 03.11.2021 (until 11.55 p.m.),” the notification reads.
The exam is due on December 12, 2021 and the admission card will be issued on December 6.
- Start of the online application process: October 14 (3:00 p.m.)
- Application deadline: November 3 (11:55 p.m.)
- Edit window for all candidates: November 8 to 10
- Final edit window to rectify deficient / incorrect images: November 24 to 26
- Issuance of the admission card: December 6
- December 2021 FMGE exam date: December 12
- FMGE December 2021 result: the 31st of December
Applicants can contact the helpdesk on 022 – 61087595 or email [email protected] for all questions related to the December 2021 FMGE session, such as online application form submission, admission card, test center, fee reimbursement, test day requirements, etc. newscast.
The candidate must have a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the relevant Indian Embassy, ââto be a recognized qualification for registration as a medical practitioner in the country in which the institution issuing said qualification is located. The result of the final examination of said primary medical qualification should have been declared no later than October 31, 2021.
Applicants can see more details in the newsletter below:
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs 7080.
Steps to register for the FMGE December 2021
- Visit the official website website nbe.edu.in
- On the home page, click on “FMGE December 2021”
- Click on New registration and fill in the details
- Download the required documents and pay the application fee
- Take a print for future reference
For more details, applicants are advised to visit the official website here.