BIRMINGHAM, Alabama – Fans attending the 2021 SEC Football Championship game in Atlanta on December 4 are encouraged to familiarize themselves with policies relating to fan enjoyment and safety of the game.
The 2021 SEC Football Championship game kicks off at 4 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. CT on December 4 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta and will be televised by CBS. The game is out.
- Mobile Tickets – All tickets will be digital for the game. Fans should familiarize themselves with the mobile ticketing process at http://www.secsports.com/mobile.
- The doors to Mercedes-Benz Stadium will open at 1:30 p.m. ET for fans who arrive early.
- SEC Clear Bag Policy – For security reasons, only clear bags are permitted in the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Bags will be inspected prior to entry.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium Cashless Policy – By accepting only credit cards, debit cards and mobile payments, transactions are completed faster and allow dealerships and merchandise vendors to operate more efficiently for customers.
- SEC Ticket Exchange – Fans should be aware of counterfeit tickets and should use the SEC Ticket Exchange at http://www.secticketoffice.com/ to purchase verified tickets.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium Pom Pom Policy – Pom poms or shakers must have paddle handles to be admitted into the stadium. Pom poms or shakers with stick handles are prohibited for safety reasons.
- Tailgating will be permitted in the West Lawn of the Home Depot backyard and in Lot M.
All tickets will be digital for the game. There will be no paper tickets. Tickets must be registered or downloaded and placed in a digital wallet prior to arrival at the stadium. Fans should familiarize themselves with the mobile ticketing process to download, store and transfer digital tickets at http://www.secsports.com/mobile.
SEC Clear Bag Policy
The SEC strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bag to the Championship game. The following types of bags will be permitted at the competition venue: Bags must be clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and must not exceed 12 “x 6” x 12 “Fans may use a freezer bag in clear plastic one gallon. no more than 4.5 “x 6.5” with or without handle or strap
The bags will be monitored in a secondary security perimeter set up around the Mercedes-Benz stadium, and the presence of law enforcement and K-9 patrols will be widespread throughout the area.
The Mobile Locker Company will provide lockers outside of Gates 1 and 2 for fans who wish to hire a locker to store items. Lockers will be available for hire 2h30 before the start of the match and 1h30 after the match. Items must be collected from lockers the same day. Fans can visit http://www.themobilelockerco.com/ for more information on The Mobile Locker Company.
MBS cashless policy
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium became the first stadium to implement a full stadium-wide cashless transaction model in March 2019. The transition to stadium-wide cashless transactions enables the stadium to grow. move away from its full dollar pricing model, which was originally instituted to speed up transaction times, in order to further improve speed of service.
Ten (10) cash-to-card terminals will be available around the stadium for those who prefer not to use their own card or who prefer to take cash. You will be able to pour money into the machine and get a prepaid debit card of the same amount with no transaction fees. These cards can be used like any other prepaid debit or credit card in the stadium as well as outside the stadium. The Cash-to-Card Kiosk locations are:
Field level: outside the Delta Sky 360 Club and outside the Mercedes-Benz Club, Tunnel 4
100 Hall: Team Store, Section 122
200 Concourse: Articles 203 and 229
300 Hall: Section 332
Digital and contactless payment is currently accepted at all concession stands. Apple Pay users will receive instant rewards for their purchases inside the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. For more information, fans can visit https://mercedesbenzstadium.com/card-mobile-payment/.
SEC Ticket Exchange
To purchase verified tickets on SEC Ticket Exchange, the only authorized fan-to-fan ticket marketplace for the SEC Championship Football game, fans should visit http://www.secticketoffice.com/. Ticket barcodes are verified by Ticketmaster, the Mercedes-Benz Stadium ticketing partner. Note that the prices quoted are set by the seller and may exceed the original face value.
MBS Pom-Pom / Shaker Policy
Fans will not be allowed to bring pom poms / shakers with a stick shaped handle in order to maintain a safe and enjoyable place for customers. Only those with a paddle grip will be allowed.
Tailgating is permitted in the West Lawn and Home Depot Backyard (HDBY) Lot M. For complete parking and tailgate guidelines, go to http://www.mercedesbenzstadium.com/parking-tailgate-guidelines/.