Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 3531 vacancies will be filled. Of the total vacancies, 3071 are for non-TSP applicants and 460 for TSP applicants.
To be eligible to apply, candidates must be at least 21 years old and not more than 40 years old as of January 1, 2023. However, candidates should be aware that the age limit has been relaxed for candidates who fall into the category reserved.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must hold a Bachelors Degree in Community Health/Nursing (GNM or B.Sc)/Ayurvedic Practitioner (BAMS) from a recognized university and must also be registered with the respective Rajasthan Nursing Council or Board. of Indian medicine, Rajasthan.
RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022: Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB CHO at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, look for the latest news or the recruitment section
- Click on the corresponding link
- After being redirected to another page, applicants will need to register
- After generating the login credentials, candidates must log in
- Fill in the details, attach the documents and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take its printout for future reference
The selection process for this recruitment campaign includes a screening exam and an interview. For now, the exact date of the admission card and the examination has not been announced. Applicants should ensure to apply before the deadline which is December 7, 2022. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted under any circumstances. Affected applicants are advised to keep an eye on the official website so as not to miss any updates.