Newnan Christmas Parade is scheduled for December 11
Applications are now open for the 2021 Newnan Town Christmas Parade, which will be held downtown on Sunday, December 11.
Civic clubs, nonprofits, churches, schools, businesses and organizations are encouraged to participate in this year’s parade, which will have a Parade of Lights theme and a 6 p.m. start time.
The participation fee is $ 45 and the application deadline is November 11. Late fees of $ 30 will be applied after the deadline and no applications will be accepted after December 2. Application fees are non-refundable.
Registration fees and payment For anyone interested in participating, they can participate in one of the following two ways:
1. Complete the parade request form and online payment at the following link: https://newnanga.seamlessgov.com/CO17081000033320963
2. Download the PDF application from the city’s website at http://www.cityofnewnan.org/ . The following forms should be submitted with the fees / payment for your application:
• Parade request
• Rules of participation and safety guidelines and recognition of the rules for judging floats
• Release of all claims. (Must be notarized. Notary available at Newnan Town Hall.)
• Entry description form
• Non-refundable registration fee of $ 45. the registration fee can be paid by check, credit card or
cash. Credit card payments can be paid online or in person. Please write checks
payable to the town of Newnan.
Payment can be made in person at the Recreation Services Department, located at the Wadsworth Auditorium, 25 Jefferson Street in Newnan. Checks should be mailed to the following address:
City of Newnan
Attn: Christmas Parade,
6 First Avenue
Newnan, Georgia 30263