WHAT: Regular meeting of Muskogee City Council.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. Monday.
O: City Council Chamber, Third Floor, Muskogee Municipal Building, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Live streaming on Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those who wish to address the advisers at the meeting must register at least 15 minutes before the start of the meeting.
1. Resolution No. 2879 Amending Annex A of the Muskogee City Code Regarding Animal Regulatory Fees and Sterilization and Sterilization Assistance Program Fees and Charges.
2. Purchase of Case DV23E Tandem Vibratory Roller from OCT Equipment, LLC in the amount of $ 40,552.05, as per contract with Crown.
3. Purchase of Case 570N EP Tractor Loader from OCT Equipment, LLC, in the amount of $ 94,598.48, by contract with Crown.
4. Authorize the City Manager to accept the Airport Rescue Grant Offer, Grant No. 3-40-0062-016-2022, in the amount of $ 32,000, for the Muskogee-Davis Regional Airport. , pending the approval of the airport board.
5. Resolution No. 2883, Amending Schedule A of the Muskogee City Code Regarding Annual Permits and Fines Related to Commercial Electric Scooters.
6. Contract between the Town of Muskogee and Bird Rides, Inc., and fixing of an effective date.
7. Adoption of the recommendations of the Connect Muskogee plans and instructing staff to continue funding for the same.
8. Modification of order n Â° 1 for the water pipe interconnection project n Â° 2020016 of package âBâ, in order to extend the duration of the contract by 45 days.
9. Final payment to Cook Consulting, LLC, for the replacement of Port Lift Station # 4, Project # 2018022, in the amount of $ 97,745.59.
10. Final payment to Cook Consulting, LLC, for Northside Collection System, Project # 2019021, in the amount of $ 69,91.95.
11. Final payment to Cook Consulting, LLC, for the Northeast Collection System, Project # 2019017, in the amount of $ 385,928.75.
12. Final payment to Vance Brothers Inc., for Micro-Surfacing Northeast Zone Project No. 2020010, in the amount of $ 58,604.83.
13. 2022 meeting schedule for City Council, Public Works and Finance committees in accordance with City Code 2-20 and Council Policy 1-2, as discussed.
14. Require the prior consent of City Council, in the case of the Town of Muskogee, or of the Trustees, in the case of the Muskogee Redevelopment Authority before new positions or departments are created or reorganized.
15. Hold a public hearing and take action on the approval of Order 4137-A to close the twenty (20) foot wide lane located in Block 276, Muskogee Original Townsite, more specifically described in the Order , providing for divisibility and establishing a Date.
16. City of Muskogee, Oklahoma Order No. 4146-A Amending Chapter 78, Traffic and Vehicles, by Adding Section XXII, Electric Scooters; Sections 78-740 Definitions; 78-741 Regulations for the use of electric scooters; 78-742 Registration, Inspection and Licensing of Commercial Electric Scooters; Article 78-743 Highway Code; Section 78-744 Parking; Section 78-745 Conduct: generally; Penalty of article 78-746; by providing for the codification, repeal, severability and the setting of a date of entry into force.
17. Resolution No. 2885, Amending the Municipal Budget of the City of Muskogee for the Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Providing for the Transfer of the Management of Economic Development Funds and Business Funds from the City Civic Center to the Authority redevelopment of Muskogee; provide for the transfer of surplus revenues from the general fund for the 2020-2021 fiscal year into the stabilization account and the special projects fund in accordance with municipal code 2-552; providing for the allocation of funds received under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (the âActâ) into the American Rescue Plan Fund created herein; provide the transfer authority; further allowing staff to request additional funds available through law, as well as to seek matching funds from available sources.
18. Complaints for all City departments from November 6, 2021 to November 26, 2021.
19. Apply matching grant funds for the Roxy Theater, totaling $ 1,500.
20. Appointment of Ashley Davis to the War Memorial Trust Authority for a term of three (3) years, serving the expired term of Dan Hall, beginning December 1, 2021 and ending November 30, 2024.
21. Discuss and take action to: 1) determine whether the actions taken by the Muskogee Tourism Authority to transfer the day-to-day operations of the tourism program and the change in the oversight of the Director of Tourism represents a significant change in operations, and if so , 2) determine whether such a change should be approved by city council.
22. Executive session to discuss and take possible action on the following:
a. Pursuant to Section 307B.2, Title 25, Oklahoma Constitution, consider meeting in executive session to discuss negotiations with the International Association of Fire Fighters, Local # 57, and if necessary, take appropriate action. in public session.
b. Pursuant to Section 307B.2, Title 25, Oklahoma Constitution, consider meeting in executive session to discuss negotiations with the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge No. 95 and, if necessary, take appropriate action. in public session.
vs. Pursuant to Section 307B.2, Title 25, Oklahoma Constitution, consider meeting in executive session to discuss negotiations with the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees, Local # 2465 and, if necessary, take the appropriate measures in a public session.
D. In accordance with Section 307B.4, Title 25, Oklahoma By-Laws, consider calling an executive session to discuss a pending claim or action related to the 24th Street Improvement Project and, if necessary , take the appropriate measures in a public session.