MPHC AG 3 and Steno Prelims 2021: admission cards are published | Photo credit: Representative image
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Examination Cell Released Admission Cards for 3rd Grade Assistant and Stenographer
- The preliminary examination will take place on February 22, 2022
The Examination Cell of Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has released the electronic admission cards for the preliminary examination of 3rd grade assistant and stenographer. Admission cards have been posted on the official MPHC website – mphc.gov.in on February 12, 2022.
The MPHC AG 3 and Stenographer Prelims 2021 is scheduled for February 22, 2022. Candidates can upload their admission cards for the preliminary exam by following the steps mentioned below.
Download the MPHC AG 3 and Steno admission cards
- Visit the Official Website of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh – mphc.gov.in
- On the home page, click Recruitment / Results
- A new page will open, click on Online application and admission card
- Scroll down to item number three and click on the link provided next to ‘Admit card‘
- Enter your credentials and log in
- Check your admission card
- Download and print
Alternatively, applicants can click here for the direct link to download the MPHC admission card for the 2021 grade assistant and stenographer preliminaries.
Applicants can download their admission card by entering the registration number and password given to them during the application process. The preliminary examination will take place for 3rd year assistants, 3rd year assistants (English knowledge), 2nd year stenographers, duty stenographers 3 and duty stenographers 3 (court manager staff).
READ | Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: Apply for 219 Civil Judge Positions at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The MPHC Preliminary Exam for 3rd Grade Assistants and Stenographers will be held on February 22, 2022 in offline mode. Candidates are required to bring their admission card to their assigned location for the exam.
The recruitment exam will fill 1255 vacancies for 3rd grade assistants and stenographers in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh.