Mecalac North America welcomed seven new North American dealers to its expanding network. Located in Virginia, New York, Tennessee, Idaho, Kentucky and Colorado in the United States, as well as British Columbia in Canada, the expanded dealer network provides customers with increased access and support to the ‘equipment.
Mecalaca global designer, manufacturer and distributor of compact construction equipment for urban environments, has welcomed seven new North American dealers to its growing network.
Located in Virginia, New York, Tennessee, Idaho, Kentucky and Colorado in the United States, as well as British Columbia in Canada, the expanded dealer network provides customers with increased access and support to the ‘equipment.
“Mecalac is fully committed to expanding its market presence by continuing to add dealers who share our philosophy and provide customers with practical resources to help improve productivity,” said Peter Bigwood, Managing Director of Mecalac Americas. North. “Expansion in these regions also allows us to increase awareness of Mecalac’s innovative designs and better serve our existing customer base.”
Dealers who partner with Mecalac believe in the revolutionary productivity that Mecalac machines deliver and share the vision of reshaping the way contractors work to increase safety and efficiency on every jobsite. Additionally, the company seeks to partner with dealers who share a passion for finding new solutions to common jobsite challenges and going the extra mile to serve their customers.
Here are the new dealers who joined the Mecalac network throughout 2021.
- McClung-Logan Equipment Company. Based in Fredericksburg, Virginia, the McClung-Logan Equipment Company serves the Mid-Atlantic region, including Delaware, Maryland and Virginia.
- ESSCO truck and equipment. Located in Staten Island, ESSCO serves all five boroughs of New York City, providing in-house service and parts to its area as well as delivery services.
- Chattanooga Kubota serves several counties surrounding Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Q Dig it. Located in Rathdrum, Idaho, Q Dig-it serves Eastern Washington, Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
- Wilson Equipment of Lexington, Ky., serves areas across the state.
- World Machinery. Denver-based Global Machinery has expanded its dealership into southern Idaho to support contractors in the Northern Rockies and Northwestern regions of the United States. It also serves the Northwest Coast region with its location in Sacramento, California.
- gear gear. Hailing from Ontario, Gear Equipment has opened a new location in the province of British Columbia.
Mecalac continues to support dealers with the necessary tools to serve customers looking for effective solutions. Many dealers offer the complete range of advanced Mecalac machines: the MCR series of crawler excavators, the MWR series of wheeled excavators, the AS series oscillating loaders and dedicated road-rail excavators.
For more information, visit www.mecalac.com.