There are only a few days left to apply for the Indian Forest Service Exam 2022 as the deadline for application is February 22. All candidates who wish to apply for this position should do so online at upsc.gov.in.
New Delhi, First published Feb 18, 2022, 12:01 a.m. IST
There are only a few days left to apply for the Indian Forest Service Exam 2022 as the deadline for application is February 22. All candidates who wish to apply for this position should do so online at upsc.gov.in, the official website of UPSC. There are a total of 151 vacancies and the test is scheduled for June 5, 2022.
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for the position:
- Go to the main UPSC website.
- Then go to the recruitment website and search for the new advertisement.
- Take your time to read the new notification.
- Click the Apply Online button here.
- Check the application form instructions and reopen the application form URL.
- Enter all the information requested in the box, upload a photo, sign and make a photo of the ID card
- Check all the details carefully before clicking the submit button.
- At the very least, you pay the registration money through an internet gateway and upload the documents.
- Click submit once the whole process is complete.
- To download the admission card, print the application form.
For the Indian Forest Service Exam-2022, you must be between 21 and 32 years old. The age will be calculated from August 1, 2022. The upper age limit will be relaxed by three years for OBC applicants, five years for SC/ST applicants, and 10 years for physically disabled applicants.
Candidates applying for the Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs 100/- (excluding Candidates/SC/ST/PWBD who are exempt from paying a fee). They can pay the cost of the application at any branch of the State Bank in cash, online banking or with a major card/debit card.
Read also | UPSC Civil Services Master Examination starting Jan. 7; Here’s everything you need to know
Read also | Waiting for UGC-NET marks December 2020, June 2021? Results will be available soon
Read also | RBI announces 950 assistant positions, know the salary, age and eligibility details here
Last updated Feb 18, 2022 12:01 AM IST