Extension of the registration deadline at Allahabad University
Allahabad University has extended the UGAT and PGAT application deadlines until October 7.
Allahabad University has extended the UGAT and PGAT application deadlines until October 7. Applicants who have not yet registered can now complete the Allahabad University application form at allduniv.ac.in, the university’s official website. Previously, applicants had until October 3 to submit the application form to Allahabad University 2021.
Before starting to complete the Allahabad University 2021 application form, applicants should check the eligibility criteria of their selected program.
- Go to the university’s official website, allduniv.ac.in.
- Choose your class or program.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal information, then click on the “Proceed to the request form” button.
- Your username and password will be sent to you by SMS or e-mail.
- Now write down the information and log in with the same username and password you received via SMS.
- Fill out the application form with your name, date of birth, email address, mobile phone number, Aadhar number and the name of your parents.
- Include your training as well.
- Upload the required documents in the specified format and size.
- Pay the fees using a credit card, debit card or natbanking.
- Make a copy of the relevant form for future reference.