The Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is an initiative of the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, aimed at providing financial assistance and educational support services to students who have lost their parents due to COVID-19 in order to to ensure the continuity of their education.
Under the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Scheme, students studying in grades 1 to 12 and undergraduate courses will be eligible to receive a scholarship ranging from Rs 24,000 to Rs 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses and additional value-added services such as Mental Wellness Coaching, Career Counseling, Life Skills Sessions.
Buddy4Study is the implementing partner for this scholarship program.
Eligibility For The Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship For Students
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must study from Class 1 to Class 12.
- Candidates must be registered and continuing their studies.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
Benefits of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for Students
- For students in class 1 to 8: Rs 24,000
- For students in class 9 to 12: Rs 30,000
Required Documents for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for Students
- Grade sheet from previous class
- A government-issued ID (Aadhaar card/voter ID card/driver’s license/PAN card)
- Proof of admission for the current year (fee receipt/letter of admission/institution ID card/certificate of good faith)
- Crisis document (death certificate of parent(s))
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (hospital receipts, doctor’s prescription, Covid test report, medical bills for COVID medications, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Applicant’s (or parent’s) bank details
- Proof of income (not mandatory)
Know How to Apply for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for Students
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below (link given).
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the “Application Form Page”.
- If you are not registered on Buddy4Study – Register on Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program application form page.
- Click on the “Start Application” button to start the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the candidate are displayed correctly on the preview screen, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Deadline for Students
NOTE: This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. It can only be used for academic purposes, which includes tuition, accommodation, food, internet, books, stationery, e-learning, etc.