Calgary is increasingly known for its growing technology sector, and as such, a number of companies are currently hiring for jobs in the industry.
With roles ranging from technical customer support specialist to senior software developer, Calgary technicians will find positions available that cover a wide variety of specialties and skill levels.
So if you’re currently looking for a new career, job change, or exciting position in one of the city’s fastest growing industries, check out our list of nine companies. technology companies hiring for nearly 250 positions in Calgary at the moment. Dust off this CV and apply!
- Who: Showpass is the world’s leading customer-centric ticketing and discovery engine for events, activities and things to do, serving millions of customers every year. Calgary-based Showpass empowers event scaling technology, ticketing, distributed commerce and mixed delivery (live, virtual and streaming) of experiences for tens of thousands of event hosts .
By combining a passion for technology with a love for live events, the company offers a ticketing solution that event planners can be proud to work with.
- Works: Showpass is currently recruiting for five positions in Calgary, with applications accepted for Full Stack Developers, React Native Mobile Software Developer and others.
- Advantages: Showpass employees receive daily chef-provided meals or meal allowance, snack bar and coffee bar at the Calgary office, fitness and cell phone allowances, tickets to team building events, activities and outings and a health package (for permanent full-time employees).
- Who: Replicon, the Time Intelligence company, is an industry pioneer, delivering award-winning cloud solutions for managing business time, projects and resources.
Replicon’s innovative Polaris product line showcases the world’s first self-driving solutions for professional service automation and project portfolio management, helping project-driven businesses increase revenue and profitability. A team of more than 500 employees supports thousands of customers around the world, including Siemens, FedEx, Expedia, Facebook and Hyatt.
- Works: Replicon currently has six positions open for positions in Canada, ranging from Backend Engineer to SEO Content Specialist to iOS / Android Developer.
- Advantages: Replicon employees enjoy long-term savings through RRSP matching contributions, health and dental plan, health expense account, flexible work options with a work agreement at permanent and virtual home and to grants for tuition fees (for work-related education).
In addition, new employees benefit from three weeks of paid time off from the first year itself, training initiatives through in-house training, online training, paid mentoring and internships, charitable involvement with included employees. in the selection of charities and social events, including a holiday. party and local outings (if possible).
- who: Neo Financial is reinventing spending, savings and rewards by using technology to simplify finances, create meaningful experiences and build community for all Canadians. After making SkipTheDishes one of Canada’s Top 10 Brands, Neo is shaping the future of banking.
- Works: Neo is hiring for over 95 positions in Calgary in Software Development, Product, Design, Operations and more. Those interested in learning more about opportunities at Neo can visit neofinancial.com/careers.
- Advantages: The Neo team is pushing for the future, which offers many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Neo offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and unique and innovative office space in downtown Calgary and the Winnipeg Stock Exchange District.
- Who: Ceridian is a cloud-based human capital management software company serving more than 3 million customers in 50 countries. Around the world, organizations are using Ceridian HR solutions and resources to âimprove the workplaceâ. The company’s design team is looking to hire new talent immediately.
- Works: Ceridian currently has 29 job postings across Canada, all of which are 100% remote. Available positions include senior software developer, technical service consultant, development manager and many more.
- Advantages: The perks and benefits of working at Ceridian include bonus pay, health, dental and vision plans, unlimited vacation, progressive retirement plans with company matches, mentoring and sponsorship, reimbursement of tuition and certification fees, a stock purchase plan for employees, and more.
- Who: Bold Commerce creates e-commerce solutions for brands and retailers in 170 countries and powers more than 90,000 businesses, including Harry Rosen, Staples Canada and Pepsi’s GameFuel. Bold is expanding its presence in Calgary as part of a commitment to the growing tech scene and a desire to work with some of the country’s top talent.
- Works: Bold Commerce is currently hiring 13 new employees in Calgary. Company vacancies include Web Designer, Product UX UI Designer, Senior Software Developer and others.
- Advantages: Bold Commerce benefits include health, dental, and vision care with 100% premium coverage, flexible start times and remote work opportunities, and 20 paid hours per year for volunteering in your local community.
- Who: Benevity is one of Western Canada’s largest start-ups, with clients that include Coca-Cola, Google, Nike, and Apple. The Calgary-based company provides charitable giving and grant management platforms, giving partners access to workplace giving, donation matching, volunteering, corporate grants, customer engagement and more.
- Works: Benevity has 33 jobs up for grabs in Calgary, as well as other remote positions across Canada. Positions include integration software developer, customer technical support specialists, implementation consultant, etc.
- Advantages: Benevity employees receive stock options, matchmaking and volunteer rewards, four weeks of vacation to start, three levels of health coverage to choose from with additional funds from the health and a hybrid work model. In addition, well behaved dogs are welcome in the Benevity offices.
- Who: The online delivery giant caused a stir by opening a distribution center near Calgary, and there are plenty of positions available.
- Works: There are 39 positions open at Amazon right now in the Calgary area, including Data Center Manager, Control Engineer, Senior Cloud Delivery Manager and many more.
- Advantages: Amazon benefits include health, dental, vision care, company-paid disability insurance, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and restricted stock units.
- Who: Helcim is a payment facilitator that helps businesses more easily accept credit card payments. It advertises its service as being easy to sign up, providing smart payment tools, and making it more affordable for businesses to accept credit card payments.
- Works: Helcim is currently recruiting for 15 Calgary-based positions. They accept applications for a full junior developer, marketing data analyst, customer success specialist, and other roles.
- Advantages: Employees receive company-provided snacks and lunches, as well as health benefits, stock options, and generous vacations.
- Who: Microsoft is the global leader in software, services and solutions that help individuals and businesses realize their full potential. Recognized as one of Canada’s âGreat Places to Workâ, Microsoft provides local sales, marketing, consulting and support services to its customers nationwide.
- Works: The tech giant currently has 12 open positions in Calgary, including Cloud Solution Architect, Consultant – Azure Data Storage and Customer Engineer.
- Advantages: Microsoft employees enjoy flexible work hours, plenty of vacation, health benefits, product and service discounts, scholarship programs, and more.