TOPCC will hold a free Silent Auction at our January 23, 2014 meeting.
All are invited to sell and/or buy other attendees computer and photography hardware and software as follows:
- Selling is now free and open to both members and non-members.
- Computer and Photography related hardware and software only.
- Download the Auction Bid Form from our web site in PDF format. Forms will be available at the meeting also.
- One form for each item. You may set a minimum bid price.
- Bids will be in writing on the Auction Bid Form.
- Buyers bring cash or checks.
- You may also place free items on the auction tables..
- Left over items must be removed by the seller or contributor.
On the day of the auction:
- Sellers, please arrive early by 6:00pm so that tables can be set up.
- Buyers, viewing and bidding starts at 6:30pm and must conclude by 7:30pm.
- Club officers will review the bid sheets to see who has made the winning bid for each item.
- Bid winners will be announced and payments made.
- Leftover items must be removed by sellers.